Join FierceHealthIT for a dynamic roundtable discussion at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s 2013 conference in New Orleans.
Editor-in-Chief Gienna Shaw will engage a panel of experts to discuss how healthcare organizations are using data to head off problems and complications before they happen. Learn how leaders at premier healthcare organizations are using data to identify and reduce duplications in service; lower costs; decrease readmissions and avoid adverse events.
As an attendee you will:
- Explore how top organizations, including Muir Medical Group and Intermountain Healthcare are using data analytics to improve care coordination and outcomes.
- Hear how Rush University Medical Center is using medical records data to reduce medical errors, improve efficiencies in drug prescribing and streamline workflows.
- Learn how to use data, artificial intelligence and clinical decision support to identify and create customized interventions for patients who are most at risk for adverse events and readmissions.
- Hear how IT strategic planning supports organization-wide efforts to improve clinical quality, cut costs and improve efficiency.
Our executive breakfasts provide attendees with a unique opportunity to learn about their colleagues’ successes and challenges in an uncensored, unscripted environment. Come early to network with your peers and other leaders in the industry. You’ll also have an opportunity to join in on the discussion during our interactive Q&A session.
Date: March 6, 2013
- Registration & Networking: 7:00AM- 7:30AM
- Breakfast & Program: 7:30AM- 8:30AM
Location: Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA
- $79 Early Bird through February 15, 2013
- $89 Rate after February 15, 2013
Register now while seats are still available.